Munich | From now on | Indefinite | 40 hours
THE DIGITALE GmbH is a start-up offering its Customers full service in the field of digital content marketing. We connect speed and innovation with the power and trust of Deutsche Telekom, which is our parent company. Our range of services includes conception, editorial and technical implementation, maintaining and further development, as well as promotion of digital content marketing measures for leading brands such as Allianz, Daimler, Deutsche Telekom, ebay, Messe München, Schöffel or Zeiss.
We continue to grow and are therefore now looking for competent reinforcement with digital DNA for the editorial & content management sector.
These are your tasks
- You steer day-to-day operations in the area content of our customer projects and are responsible for portal management (e.g. homepage, newsletter, etc.).
- You control the internal and external employees as well as our pool of authors and always have an eye on budget and timing. eye
- You create, evaluate and optimize content for different digital channels and audiences regarding their target KPIs In SEO, Social and Native
- You design the editorial plan with the customer and take care of the implementation
- You interpret all available analytics data about the effectiveness and reach of your content and then optimize it
- You are actively working on the development of editorial concepts for this and other customers and implement them independently. You often have direct customer contact and are in periodic operational coordination with the customer.
This is what awaits you here
- Challenging and varied projects with great customers such as Allianz, Daimler, Deutsche Telekom, Messe München, Nürnberg Messe and more
- Personal responsibility and creative leeway
- The opportunity to actively shape the further expansion of a start-up and to take the next career step
- A central, attractive location in Munich
- Fun and a great professional team
- An attractive, competitive salary
This is what we expect from you
- You have an editorial education and at least three years of demonstrable experience as a journalist, content marketer Or bloggers in the digital environment, ideally also in the context of a news portals
- You have experience in professional control of colleagues and authors as well as budget planning and can show examples of successful projects and skills, such as how to control a content project
- You can operate an online CMS (e.g. Drupal, Coremedia or EZ Publish) and/or a blog system system (e.g. WordPress) confidently
- You confidently master all forms of content from text to image to (write text for) videos
- You know how to get the highest reach at Google, Facebook, Linkedin & Co.
- Ideally, you have experience with ad formats like SEA or Native Advertising
- You are creative, innovative and a great teamplayer
- You have very good knowledge of English, as well as German on a native speaker’s level
Now it’s your turn
If you feel approached by this, get in touch with email@example.com today with a short description of you and your salary expectations.
Let’s start something great today. Together.