A fresh appearance: Schöffel goes Instagram
The challenge was to achieve the extension of the Digital Footprint through Instagram. With a limited budget, we were able to achieve results from 0 to 2,000 subscribers after the first three months.
- Clear visual language
- community management
- Hashtag strategy
- Content Formats
These services we have used:
Analytics & BI
Strategy & Conception
Design, UX, Conversion
Content & Editorial
Development & CMS
Marketing & Promotion
This is what it’s about
After THE DIGITALE had already attracted significantly more digital attention with the Schöffel blog, it was time to approach a younger audience.
Enormous growth potential through Instagram
In autumn 2018 – after the concept and strategy were ready – the first Schöffel post on Instagram went online. The concept from was to generate more reach on social media channels and address a young audience. Instagram was the ideal channel for this. Not only influencers appreciate the possibility of emotional appeal and inspiring posts on Instagram.
Reasons for Instagram
But it wasn’t just the strong visual appearance and the extremely positive customer interaction that were the reasons for Instagram. The clear facts also speak for themselves:
- strong e-commerce channel
- high engagement rate
- direct competition is already on Instagram
As with any digital channel, community management and continuity are important for long-term success. To this end, THE DIGITALE developed a hashtag strategy, content formats, a clear approach and combined everything with high-resolution nature and sports motifs.
First stage goal surpassed
This strategy has now been successfully implemented and is realized by Schöffel.
One of the reasons why the Instagram page worked so well is because THE DIGITALE designed concrete content hashtag formats:
- #ichbinraus: Under the company slogan there are travel tips for near & far, landscape photographs and flow moments
- #nahdran: Partner cooperations with athletes and mountaineers (Ralf Dujmovits, Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Benni Raich etc.)
- #wissen&tipps: direct and indirect product presentations
- #schöffelinside: snapshots and insights at Schöffel
Tools that were used:
- Business Manager (Monitoring)
- Later (time-controlled planning of posts)
- Storrito (time-controlled planning of stories)
Need support with your project?
COO / Managing Partner